Urban areas, where structures are highly concentrated and greenery is limited, become Heat Islands of higher temperatures relative to outlying areas.
It’s important to act now. With current economic turmoil private developers threaten public assets.
Please reach out to the leaders and organizations beginning with the emails here.
- Make it short and straightforward, but explain why you oppose privatization.
- Explain what you would like to see in the pier and the area
- Tell (or remind:)) the City/Boston Planning and Development Agency of their obligation to maintain public open areas.
- Explain why you think it is important for the generations to come.
- Please, don’t wait and send your comments ASAP.